Speaking my mind got me booted out of Jordan Silver Butterflies.


Book found at this Link~Tryst by Jordan Silver Form your own opinion. Click Here
I got kick out of a group for voicing my opinion. Jordan Silver's Butterflies. I still love her work and still will read. I'm not hurt by it. I simply blog about it and I guess the group didn't like it. Still will Support your work, Jordan Silver and your still one of my favorite authors. I just don't like when someone jumps down someone throat for their opinion. Some people are sensitive. Your amazing writer and one book negative feedback shouldn't stop you from writing. I only posted it to make a point of how quick people get upset if someone don't like one of your books. You've written more than thirty books and one book negative feedback don't reflect your work as a whole. This will be my last post about this topic. But I'm the type of person that  believe in speaking her mind. Why would you want someone to feed you crap. Everything you write will not be like by everyone. That is just a fact. It has nothing to do with you as a person.


Dear Mrs. Jordan Silver. 
BEING THAT YOUR ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS. IF MY OPINION OF YOUR WORK MADE FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY. I DO APOLOGY. BUT I WILL NOT CHANGE MY VIEW. IT IS HOW I FEEL. ALTHOUGH I'M STILL A FAN OF YOUR OTHER WORK.  
 It wasn't personal just didn't like the story. My reviews are never personal but always honest. 
Last post on this subject.  
Brenda Ross
P.S. Still a fan of your work.  And still will support you on my blog. 

Goodnight Across the Tracks and Bigs Need Love is calling my name. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Intelligence Movie and Theater Review