Criticism is necessary
I recently read Tryst by Jordan Silver. This book was not my cup of tea. Often I read taboo stories all the time. I felt like this story didn't flow right. It was confusing I had to read half the book to ideal what the story about. So I went and voice that opinion in the author group.
That post was deleted because it was view as negative. That wasn't my intention at all. Still like the authors other work. Matter of fact I'm fan of Lyon Crew Series. Gabriel Promise is another favorite story. She has many stories that are amazing. When I discussing the story with few other members.
They got offended because they feel like we should never say bad things about author's work.
Criticism is healthy good and bad. I think if you can accept criticism you can do anything. Who care what someone thinks of you? I'm getting off the subject here. I wanted to have discussion to see what other thought of Tryst.
We started the discussion with positive and negative comments. It was going well until someone believe we where insulting Jordan Silver. That was not the case.
I wanted to find out what others like about the book. It's not fair to knock someone comment because its not the same as you. Done Venting. Still love your work Jordan Silver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That post was deleted because it was view as negative. That wasn't my intention at all. Still like the authors other work. Matter of fact I'm fan of Lyon Crew Series. Gabriel Promise is another favorite story. She has many stories that are amazing. When I discussing the story with few other members.
They got offended because they feel like we should never say bad things about author's work.
Criticism is healthy good and bad. I think if you can accept criticism you can do anything. Who care what someone thinks of you? I'm getting off the subject here. I wanted to have discussion to see what other thought of Tryst.
We started the discussion with positive and negative comments. It was going well until someone believe we where insulting Jordan Silver. That was not the case.
I wanted to find out what others like about the book. It's not fair to knock someone comment because its not the same as you. Done Venting. Still love your work Jordan Silver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I recently read Xyla Turner book Book Chronicles 2 and Across the Tracks. She is on role putting out banger after banger.
Check out her work don't be shy!
Comments
Post a Comment