What's up everybody? Here is a little update.
Lately I had a lot on my plate. I have several books that are waiting on my reviews. Now I'm back on track with my reviewing of books. I plan to post my latest reads that I have review. Must warn you that they all aren't good. Always try to give positive review but some books deserve negative reviews.
Some factors I look for when reviewing books is editing. Another thing I look for character develop. How the story flows? Is the story-line different or like everyone else? Editing is important factor when reading something I paid for. Who wants to read something that isn't quality?
Currently Reading
Some factors I look for when reviewing books is editing. Another thing I look for character develop. How the story flows? Is the story-line different or like everyone else? Editing is important factor when reading something I paid for. Who wants to read something that isn't quality?
Currently Reading
- Tryst by Jordan Silver
- Across the Track by Xyla Turner
- Plastic Sistas by Santiago
Now I here are a few authors I recommend. These are only some that I read. If you looking some paranormal, biker, romance, alpha male,hood, and urban check out these authors. I have more authors that I read. But check out these
- Kristen Ashley
- Xyla Turner
- Jordan Silver
- Milly Taiden
- Laurann Dohner
- Jennifer Ashley
- Clever Black
- Mika Jolie
- Carry Lowe
- Leatrus Nichole Iversen
Comments
Post a Comment