Good Evening Readers

So I've  been reading non stop lately.  Is it possible to be obsessed with reading.  Some stories I've read more than once. Lately I've been into romance. Well I read base on my mood. Now recently I got in my feelings with a group. I believe if you write a story you should be able to reviews about it good and bad. Now enough of that I got tell  you my favorite read of August. 

Top 10~August Favorite Reads

  1. Bombshell by Xyla Turner
  2. Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club Book 1) by Chantal Fernando 
  3. Across The Tracks by Xyla Turner
  4. Foolish Games by Tracy Solheim
  5. Axel: Corps Security, Book 1 by Harper Sloan
  6. Tempting the Player by J. Lynn
  7. Vicious Cycle by Katie Ashley
  8. Until Lilly and Until Trevor by  Aurora Rose Reynolds
  9. CRUSH 1 & 2 by Ivy Symone
  10. The Wrong Side Of Love1 & 2: A Hood Love Story by by Charmanie Saquea and McIntire Edits
Those were my favorites for August. Every month I will give you my top ten. I'm avid reader and constantly looking another great series. I like reading biker, alpha male, erotic, paranormal, romance and urban. Now erotica must have a story line. If you want me to review your work. Email me at msbrendaross@gmail.com. I will give honest reviews and will contact you once its posted. If its a bad review will discuss with you why I felt that way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Intelligence Movie and Theater Review