Happy Labor Day!
Hello Readers and Authors!
I've been reading a lot lately. Still behind on my reviews but they are coming along. Although I have some great book recommendation for you today. I like a large genre of books.
Paranormal, fantasy, urban fiction, African American fiction, hood, mystery, suspense, romance, alpha male romance, interracial romance, mafia or gangsta, werewolf, contemporary romance, erotic, sci-fi, and christian books.
So if you have any books in those genre. I will be happy to give you a honest review. It would be posted here and Amazon. Sometimes I even post on my Facebook group as well. Sorry but I don't read horror or thriller book. I do read some dark romance and taboo books.
Email me at msbrendaross@gmail.com Please allow me a week to review the book. I currently a standing list of books waiting for my review. I have several other reviewers as well. Not listing the books I'm reviewing today. Below are some books that have spark my interest based on there synopsis alone.
Current Reading List!
I often look for story presented by Leo Sullivan, Cole Hart, Shan, David Weavers and Watkins. Most of those books usually are written well. I have ran across few duds but not many. I will posting some reviews today.
Brenda Ross Have a good day and happy reading.
Comments
Post a Comment