A Kingpin's Dream Review.


It's on Kindle Unlimited Check it out. 
Find book 1 here:A Kingpin's Dream Book 1
If you don't have kindle unlimited its only .99 which is a great deal. Who knows how long it will stay that price?   Don't miss out. 


Synopsis:

“Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect." 

The clan is back in the sizzling second installment of A Kingpin's Dream. The love is stronger and the bonds they have for one another are tighter, yet drama still follows them. Kenya is back to get her revenge on Briana and she'll do whatever it takes to make Adonis want her. Loyalty is tested and lines are crossed– will the couples fight till the end or will their bonds be broken forever? 


Review: By Speak Your Mind Book Club on September 7, 2015
This book was a great addiction the first book. It was entertaining and well written at the same time. Totally a page turner I couldn't seem to put it down. The author really did amazing job with this story. Ramsey, Adonis, Turk are amazing characters. I love the Alpha male in this story. I really connected with story one minute I was laughing and next I was like damn. Great story check this out its a banger for real. Wells Done Ms. Briana Crosby. Action pack, romance, and humor great mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Intelligence Movie and Theater Review