Book Reviews







Love itFebruary 28, 2016
This review is from: Zane (Were Zoo Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Nice start and enjoy it. It was entertaining. Im looking forward to reading more. I hope hear about past character in next series

A must readJanuary 20, 2016

This review is from: 
Wynter Wonderland: BWWM Holiday Romance (Merry Matrimony Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is story is well written and develop. It has steady pace and flows. I don't like giving the story away. It kept me entertain throughout the story. I love reading interracial romance. If you looking for entertaining and different book give this one a try. I've read other stories from this author and I wasn't disappointed. I have to say her stories keep you entertain and filled with drama.



A Must ReadDecember 3, 2015
This review is from: Alien General's Bride: SciFi Alien Romance (Brion Brides) (Kindle Edition)
I have to say I enjoy this story from the beginning to the end. It was entertaining and funny. It is action pack and fill with drama. The story is well written and steady pace. There is something always happening, so there is never a boring moment. I really enjoy the Isolde and Diego's love story. I like the character development. I like how the story had story line and not just focus on the mating. I always love reading about Alpha Males in any story. I have to say the length of the story was excellent. This book is a true page turner. I set down and read this book in one night. I couldn't wait to see what going to happen next. What I like the most about the story is the details. The story had alot background on Diego and Isolde and that had me more interested in the story. I like the character personality in the story. Well Done



 A must readFebruary 3, 2016
This review is from: Love Comes with a Price: Tales of a Dopeboy's Girl (Kindle Edition)
I truly enjoy this story from the beginning to the end. It was true page turner simply couldn't put it down. It was fill with drama which is always a plus in my book. Well written and develop. I'm so looking forward to part 2 please don't take long.

More reviews to come and recommendations...............



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Intelligence Movie and Theater Review