Reviews

Brenda Ross's review  · Email me if you want your product review msbrendaross@comcast.net

----------------
5 of 5 stars
Read in November, 2015
Loving My Thug: Saidy and Quinn by Sequaia Reed

I really enjoy the story from the beginning to the end. It was a true page turner. I couldn't seem to put it down because something else was happening. It was well written and developed from the beginning. It ended in cliffhanger. I can't wait to read part 2. I hope it don't take long to come out. This is a banger can't wait to see what else this author has to offer her readers.


Brenda Ross's review
5 of 5 stars
Read in November, 2015
It Ain't Trickin' If You Got It by First Lady K

The book was entertaining and filled with drama. Story has steady pace and character are developed. It was engaging couldn't wait to see what was going to happen in the next chapter. It has plenty of drama surrounding the main character Alexis. One thing I look for when reading a book is how is flows. This book steady flow and there was always something happening to keep entertain. Alexis was a wild young lady. Then your past always does affect your future. I have to say this book really keep me entertain and I can't wait to read the next book in the series. It's a true page turner and well written perfect mix.

Brenda Ross's review 
5 of 5 stars
Read in November, 2015
I was 37 She was 18 by Kendrick Slaughter

I wanted to say I enjoy this story from the beginning to the end. It wasn't what I expected but I enjoy at the same time. One minute I was laughing the next I was like that did just happen. This story was well written and developed. It has steady flow that will keep you entertain though out the story. I can't wait part 2. This is a true page turner and he is a funny character. The things he does and experience story having tripping. It was a great story and I'm glad I took a chance.


Walk Through Fire (Chaos)
 Love it
5 out of 5 Stars
November 19, 2015
This story was well written and developed. It was very entertaining from beginning to the end. The characters were entertaining. I like how all the stories connect in some way. They still can be read as a stand alone as well. I really enjoy this story I laugh and felt every thing the character well done.


Crazy In Love With A Thug: Bari and Seven
Read November 2015
3 out 5 Stars 
The book is interesting and but it started slow. Now some parts are confusing. It has many twist and turns. Some parts I had to read again to catch on. The ages where hard to believe but if this paranormal that I can see it. I like the story but I hope part 2 is out soon. I have a few question for this book and would make a good book discussion.

CURRENT REVIEW LIST


  1. To Live and Die For my Thug by Tyra Barabino 
  2. A Thug Stole my Heart by Lady Lissa
  3. The Love of a Hitta, By Mopain King-Taylor
  4. Soul Cry By Olivia Shaw-Reel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Intelligence Movie and Theater Review