Book Reviews

Book Reviews 
If you want your book review hit me at msbrendaross@gmail.com

5.0 out of 5 starsMust ReadOctober 16, 2015
By Speak Your Mind Book Club on October 16, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
I like the story because it was different. It was entertaining and engaging. I like the story line. I love reading about werewolf and mating. I often have a hard time find a good story. This one a good one with twist and full of surprise. The pace of the story was steady. The character development was on point. I hope you write more paranormal stories.



5.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, slow pace, October 18, 2015
By Speak Your Mind Book Club
The story has potential but it drags. I like the character Creed and it starts off good. It has slow start but the story does pick up. Overall the story is ok I just wish the pace of the story was steady instead of slow. The story isn't engaging but I manage to finish it. Now I do like the story line and the sex scenes are good as usual Mrs. Silver is a great writer. I just didn't like the pace of the story. I don't love it but I do like the story. Hence is the reason for the rating on the story. There are some typos in this book check location 1496. You start a with lowercase letter. I couldn't tell it was new chapter or what. I decided not to be petty and name all the errors or typos location. But the book is 4.99 so you expect to get quality work with no typos or errors. There are more than just that location. I love Creed so I change my review to love it. A banger slow start but a good read

3.0 out of 5 starsOk Read, October 4, 2015
This review is from: The Lost Heir: A Changer Novel (Changers Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The story started off engaging but it soon got confusing. The storyline grabs your attention but the pace of the story is slow. It was written well no editing errors that I've seen. It was hard to keep my interest up in the story. I found my self rereading certain parts to understand what exactly was going on. This story has the potential.

5.0 out of 5 starsThe story a had steady pace which I enjoy. A true page turner that I couldn't seem ..., September 28, 2015
The story was engaging and entertaining. It well written and develop. The story a had steady pace which I enjoy. A true page turner that I couldn't seem to put down. I read it within one day. I love reading stories that have BBW and BWWM in them. Plus size woman do find love too. You don't many stories like this with bbw winding the man. I like the sass of the character. Just love the story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Intelligence Movie and Theater Review