Introducing Mika Jolie.
MIKA JOLIE
Recent Review of Tattooed Heart Book 3
First I want to say the book was well written. The story-line was unique from the ;many books I've read. Although it was a page turner. This one series that was good from book 1 to book 3. I receive this book from the author. After I read it though I went and got the other two books. I must say I wasn't disappointed. The books can standalone or be read together. Often series can't be read separate and still get a understanding of what is going. I did enjoy Claire and Forrest story. The book was edited and that is a plus. Most books have tones of mistakes and that takes away from the story. I love alpha men in stories. This had that but it had strong minded women as well. I like how other character from other two book where in there more as supporting characters. Love lasting over decade had intrigue with this story. I have to say well done to author. You officials added to m favorite authors list. Keep the great stories coming. Speak Your Mind Book Club you a stamp of approval.
About the Author
Mika lives in New Jersey with her Happy Chaos - her husband and their two energizer bunnies. She's addicted to Spotify, lip balm and a cute scarf. When she does have time to breathe, and isn't behind her computer, you can find her working on her garden, reading, hiking with her camera slung over her shoulder, or practicing her knitting skills. She loves to hear from readers. Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads or drop her an email.
www.goodreads.com/Mika_Jolie
Email: Mikajolie2@gmail.com
For latest news on her current works-in-progress, interviews with fellow authors, or just to see what she's up to, check out www.mikajolie.com While there, sign up for her newsletter, where you can hear her latest news and enjoy giveaways.
Books by Mika Jolie
Martha's Way Series
The Scale - Book One
Need You Now - Book Two
Tattooed Hearts - Book Three


Comments
Post a Comment