Book Reviews

I will review various books and post the reviews here. I love to review books and expressing my opinion. Some will be good and some will be bad. Link at the bottom of review!
~YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL. BASICALLY EVERY TIME I UPDATE YOUR GET NOTIFICATION FROM FEEDIT. ~
A Kingpin's Dream by Briana Crosby~ I truly enjoy this story. It was engaging and entertaining. I was hook from the beginning to the end. I'm glad that I took a chance on this story. I could actually picture the events happening in your mind. It was intense, passionate, and intriguing. I'm hoping this is a series. Adonis is my favorite character.
A Kingpin's Dream By Briana Crosby
Bombshell by Xyla Turner~I enjoy this book it touch a good topic that is often ignore. People go through this often. It happens but it is how deal with it. I actually know someone that went through a similar situation but not exactly. This story was inspiring for people that go through situation. Love the characters. When I first start read it threw me for a loop. Slightly shock at the storyline. Although it didn't turn me away.I don't believe you should knock a author for their topics.It was engaging, entertaining, and slightly addictive in my opinion. Xyla Turner has done it again another banger.
Bombshell by Xyla Turner
GLUE by Sherrhonda Denice~True page turner, it was well written and engaging. I cry and laugh I felt like I truly connect with the characters. Its uplifting this was truly amazing story. I was sad when it ended.
Glue by Sherrhonda Denice
Every D-Boy's Dream: An Urban Love Tale ...Erica Kane Review It was face pace. I like the characters. I didn't like the way it ended. Simply because it seem like it just cut off. I like that it was well written. It had a steady flow to it. It was addictive and entertaining.
Every D-Boy's Dream by Erica Kane
Black Magic (The Black Diamond Series Book 1) by D. Camille
How would you describe the plot of this book?
Full of Surprises
Which of these words best describes the mood?
Suspenseful
How would you describe the pace?
Steady
How would you describe the characters?
Developed
I actually come on this story by accident. I'm so glad that I took a chance on this amazing story. I had cry some and laugh a little. I felt like I connected to the characters in the story. Well Done This books is apart of a series. I'm currently reading the next book in the series call Masters of Illusions (The Black Diamond Series Book 2) and I'm hook on that one as well. It is different and has me totally hook.
Black Magic by D.Camille
Uncharted Desires by Leatrus Iversen~This book was simply amazing. I was engage from the beginning to the end. I didn't expect certain thing to happen. Gregory, Brent, and Anthony were amazing characters. Character development was on point. I felt like I connect with the characters in the book. Got to say that Brent was my favorite character. It is page turner with plot twist that you least expect. I'm so looking forward to the next book.
Uncharted Desires by Leatrus Iversen
I so love this story it was different. It had me crying real tears. I like the steady pace of the story. I like the way the characters overcame many obstacles to get to there happily ever after. Loved Sanniyah and loved Carter. The character development was amazing I could connect with them. They were both broken in they own way. Then they learn to heal together. This was a great read.
I have to say it was goods story but it need to be edited. I love the story although there were many errors.When you do part 2 please edited it will make it a great story. I want to give you five. It was sad and inspiring story but the editing need some work. I hope you don't take to long with part 2 but it was good and inspiring at the same time. So I gave a four because overall it was a good story.
A Second Chance at Love: A Chance Encounter by P.Wright
Crush by Ivy Symone~I'm so in love with this story. It's engaging and entertaining at the same time. Filled with drama and action at the same time. I do hope the author don't take long to put out a part 2. It ended in a cliffhanger and do hate sometimes at the end of the book. The plot is full of surprises and well developed story and characters. My favorite character is Jah. I wouldn't mind meeting a Jah goodness he got some skills. I've read this story twice and its gets better every time I read it. Most hated character is Sean and its not because author writing. Its' because I connected with the story to the point I don't like him. .This is series so if you don't like series then skip this book.
Crush by Ivy Symone
A Second Chance at Love: A Chance Encounter by P.Wright
Crush by Ivy Symone~I'm so in love with this story. It's engaging and entertaining at the same time. Filled with drama and action at the same time. I do hope the author don't take long to put out a part 2. It ended in a cliffhanger and do hate sometimes at the end of the book. The plot is full of surprises and well developed story and characters. My favorite character is Jah. I wouldn't mind meeting a Jah goodness he got some skills. I've read this story twice and its gets better every time I read it. Most hated character is Sean and its not because author writing. Its' because I connected with the story to the point I don't like him. .This is series so if you don't like series then skip this book.
Crush by Ivy Symone
~More Review to come soon~
~Will be posting a video soon and stay tune~
Comments
Post a Comment